Sunday, November 22, 2009

My trip to the CCO/ Mac, Bobbi Brown, NYX Haul

So yesterday i took a trip to the CCO in Albertville and found some really good buys. I bought two back up's of my new favorite blush from MAC, X-Rocks, from the Neo- Sci Fi collection, I also got two of the Prep and Prime microfine lip re finisher which is basically a lip exfoliator and conditioner in one tube. I haven't used these before so I will post a review of what I think. I must say that I have never had a bad experience with any MAC products that I have bought. But you never know. I also bought an eyeshadow palette of four which has light pinkish beige color for a high light a rusty purple color ( which was the main reason that I bought this palette) a dark matte purple and a dark shimmer blue. I also bought a MAC lipgelee in Glosspitality, and I bought a cream shadow from the Brushed Metal-X collection in Gilded Ash which is a rusty brown, gold and black color. Then I purchase a tinted BB lip gloss in beige. So that was it for my trip at the CCO, but while we where out at the outlet mall I can across a store that sold NYX products, which did not have the full collection, but it had a nice number if items. Well i purchased a Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, and they also had this deal where you could purchase a gift set which included a lip liner eyeshadow trio a blush a lip gloss a nail polish and a lip conditioner all for 9.97, so i had to get it right! So that was all that I purchased as far as make up and I will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment